Apply for Funding
The application process for 2017 awards is now closed. Please check back in mid-September for the 2018 RFA.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2016
The Northeast Extension Risk Management Education Center, in conjunction with the North Central, Southern and Western regional ERME Centers, announces the availability of grant funds and requests the submission of applications. Awards will fund 18-month projects conducted April 1, 2017 – September 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Download and read the Northeast Center’s 2017 Request for Application. Please note that there are several changes in the 2017 RFA and the online application.
- View the Proposal Resources which have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which provide an explanation for every item requested in the application. Applicants are especially encouraged to utilize the Tutorial.
- Registration Information: If you are a first-time applicant, use this link to access the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS). Select “Register” and complete the form in order to create a new account. A registration confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration, you must return to the RVS utilizing the link enclosed in the email. Then, please follow steps 4-6 below to begin a new application.
- If you have accessed the ERME Results Verification System during the past year, you should already be registered. Login to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS) using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page. To begin, select “Start New Application” (green button) and then “Northeast ERME” under “Active Funding Opportunities”.
- Select the appropriate grant category from the 2 options available, and again click the green “Start New Application” button. Then follow the “Instructions” accessible on each page of the application via the orange button.
- Whenever you wish to continue working on your application, return to the RVS and login. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your application by clicking on the title or the pencil icon.
- Application deadline: November 17, 2016
- Applicant notification: February 17, 2017
- Project period for successful applicants begins: April 1, 2017