Application Deadline were due by November 19, 2020
The Northeast Extension Risk Management Education Center, in conjunction with the North Central, Southern and Western regional ERME Centers, announces the availability of grant funds and requests the submission of applications. Awards will fund 18-month projects conducted April 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022.
How to Apply
1. Download and read the Northeast Center’s 2021 Request for Applications.
2. View the Application Resources that have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which provide an explanation for every item requested in the application. (If necessary, scroll down to “Results Verification System Resources”). Applicants are especially encouraged to utilize the Tutorial.
3. Registration Information: If you are a first-time applicant, use this link to access the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS). Select “Register” and complete the form in order to create a new account. A registration confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration, you must return to the RVS utilizing the link enclosed in the email. Then, please follow steps 4-6 below to begin a new application.
4. If you have accessed the ERME Results Verification System during the past year, you should already be registered. Login to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS) using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page. To begin, select “Start New Application” (green button) and then “Northeast ERME” under “Active Funding Opportunities”.
5. Select the appropriate grant category from the 2 options available, and again click the green “Start New Application” button. Then follow the “Instructions” accessible on each page of the application via the orange button.
6. If you are applying in the Exploratory Projects category, please click here for detailed information.
7. Whenever you wish to continue working on your application, return to the RVS and login. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your application by clicking on the title or the pencil icon.
· Application deadline: November 19, 2020
· Applicant notification: February 12, 2021
· Project period for successful applicants begins: April 1, 2021