Reporting for Exploratory/Local Level Grants
All reporting is conducted online, and is submitted through the Results Verification System (RVS).
- Recipients of grants for Exploratory/Local Level programming are required to submit a Final Report only.
- Upon completion of programming, the Project Director should return to the Results Verification System, using the link above.
- Click on the pencil icon next to your project title to begin the report.
- You are required to complete two sections listed on the left-side navigation panel: Results and Project Comments.
- Select Results and enter the actual number of participants for each Proposed Result. If the verification method you utilized is different from the one listed, please update this information.
- Select Project Comments and answer the two questions in the text boxes provided.
- When all information has been entered, please be sure to click on the blue Submit button on the navigation panel, and then again on the green button to submit the report.
For information regarding invoicing, please see “Tools for Project Directors” under Award Management. There is a specific section headed “Invoicing for Exploratory/Local Level Grants”.