Reporting for Exploratory Projects
All reporting is conducted online, and is submitted through the Results Verification System (RVS).
2023 Exploratory Project Timeline
- Recipients of grants for Exploratory Projects are required to submit two Progress Reports for their projects which are due:
- October 1, 2023
- April 1, 2024
- Final Report is due October 15, 2024
- Upon completion of programming, the Project Director should return to the Results Verification System, using the link above.
- Click on the pencil icon next to your project title to begin the report.
- You are required to complete two sections listed on the left-side navigation panel: Results and Project Comments.
- Select Results and enter the actual number of participants for each Proposed Outcomes. If the verification method you utilized is different from the one listed, please update this information.
- Select Project Comments and answer the two questions in the text boxes provided.
- When all information has been entered, please be sure to click on the Submit button on the navigation panel.
For information regarding invoicing, please see “Tools for Project Directors” under Award Management.