2020 Risk Management Education for Producers Underserved by Crop Insurance – CLOSED
2020 Award Funding Timeline:
- February 3, 2020 – Application Open
- March 26, 2020 – Application Deadline
- May 1, 2020 – Award Notification
- June 1, 2020 – Projected Start Date for Approved Projects (pending available funds)
The Northeast Extension Risk Management Education Center, in conjunction with the North Central, Southern and Western regional ERME Centers, announces the availability of grant funds and requests the submission of applications. Awards will fund 18-month projects conducted June 1, 2020 – November 30, 2021.
An applicant webinar is tentatively scheduled for Friday, February 21 at 1:00 pm (EST).
How to Apply
- Download and read the Northeast Center’s 2020 Supplemental Request for Applications.
- View the Application Resources that have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful proposal, and which provide an explanation for every item requested in the application. (If necessary, scroll down to “Results Verification System Resources”). Applicants are especially encouraged to utilize the Tutorial.
- Registration Information: If you are a first-time applicant, use this link to access the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS). Select “Register” and complete the form in order to create a new account. A registration confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration, you must return to the RVS utilizing the link enclosed in the email. Then, please follow steps 4-6 below to begin a new application.
- If you have accessed the ERME Results Verification System during the past year, you should already be registered. Login to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System (RVS) using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page. To begin, select “Start New Application” (green button) and then “Northeast ERME” under “Active Funding Opportunities”.
- Select the appropriate grant category, and again click the green “Start New Application” button. Then follow the “Instructions” accessible on each page of the application via the orange button.
- Whenever you wish to continue working on your application, return to the RVS and login. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your application by clicking on the title or the pencil icon.
- Application deadline: March 26, 2020
- Applicant notification: May 1, 2020
- Project period for successful applicants begins: June 1, 2020 (pending available funds)